Please be aware of the following:
- Auditorium arrangements must first be made through Kathy Baker at 970-686-8057. This includes scheduling the auditorium for the evening of the event and any daytime rehearsals needed. You may also contact Jenny Condell at 970-686-8111 to schedule the auditorium during school hours. The Tech Director will not handle anything to do with scheduling.
- No food or drink (other than water) is allowed in the auditorium. This will be strictly enforced. Tables for refreshments can be set up in the lobby just outside the auditorium. Please indicate if this is needed as facilities will be setting up any tables.
- Please note that high school students may be assisting with the technical elements of the event. They are receiving hands on training in the various aspects of technical theatre.
- Students and unauthorized personnel are not allowed in the Tech Booth without the supervision of the Auditorium Manager.
- Once the WHS Tech Director receives this request, clients may be contacted via e-mail in preparation for your event.
- If you need to make any changes, please contact the Tech Director via e-mail as soon as possible so that we can ensure that your event runs smoothly and professionally.
Please submit the completed form at least 2 weeks before your scheduled event or your requests may not be fulfilled.
Questions? Please contact: Joslyn Frank-Settle, WHS Tech Director